SigmundStacks is a tolerance stack/variation analysis software that enables engineers to evaluate, optimize and validate assembly build quality, relative to piece part tolerance and assembly process variation early in the development phase before design solidification. SigmundStacks prevents costly tweaking delays at ramp-up as well as long-term variation problems.
- Five analysis types including: Worst Case, RSS (Root Sum Square), Modified RSS, Monte Carlo Simulations, and Process Centering RSS Analysis (account for factors like mean-shifts due to tool wear).
- Predicts the quality of an assembly based upon predetermined build objectives (roll down studies), or determines the component tolerances to meet a given assembly build objective (roll up studies).
- Graphical identification and summary feedback of all build quality issues in existing/proposed design.
- What-if analysis to quickly evaluate multiple design concepts to reduce costly and time-consuming prototyping.
- Easy to use / quick to learn – Eliminates need for an expert user.
Integrated versions into Solidworks, PTC Creo, and Solid Edge also available.
Visit Varatech for more information.